SIP Trunking provides the customer greater flexibility with their inbound and outbound communication needs whilst offering a significant cost saving over traditional ISDN and PSTN phone lines.
With British Telecom’s announcement in 2015 that they will be shutting down the ISDN network in 2025 SIP trunking is becoming a reality for many businesses and individuals as they update their telecoms equipment or the extra demand in recent times for home working.
Moving your phone numbers and lines (Known as porting) to use on SIP trunks also helps give your business some continuity for the future as you will be able to keep your contact telephone numbers in the event of an office relocation.
As part of our commitment to providing as much of the proposed solution in house, TRILAN I.T. also provide SIP trunks for use with all IP based PBx’s and even a singular IP Phone.
We can provide SIP trunks based on either registration by IP or by username and password.
We host our SIP servers in house so that we can provide the best support possible when dealing with issues.
Our SIP Trunk Features include:
- Free of Charge calls to 01,02,03 and 07 Numbers (Subject to Fair Use Policy)
- Fraud Prevention
- Fax and DTMF Support
- 30 Day Contract
Standard Pricing for Our SIP Services are as follows (Prices are subject to VAT at the current rate):
Port Single Line Number - £15.00
Port Multiline Number - £25.00
Port Multiline with 1-10 DDI’s - £75.00
Port Multiline with >10 DDI’s - £125.00
SIP Trunk (Per Channel) - £6.00 per month
CLI Rental ( 1 Number) - £1.00 per Month
CLI Rental ( 5-49) - £5.00 Per Month (For options with More Cli’s please get in touch)
Our Fair Use Policy:
- Limit of 5,000 minutes per SIP trunk per month of calls to UK 01, 02, & 03 numbers if included.
- Calls to 03 numbers must no exceed 15% of the total per trunk/channel.
- Limit of 2,000 minutes per trunk per month of calls to UK 07 numbers if included
- These limits increase by the number of SIP trunks i.e. 5 x trunks will have a limited of 25,000 minutes to UK 01, 02, & 03 numbers if included and 10,000 minutes to UK 07 numbers if included.